Albino Magic Mushroom
Abino Magic Mushroom ,this is a special albino Psilocybe Cubensis strain that’s recommended for those that don’t have much experience growing their own magic mushrooms. These mushrooms produce thick trunks and average-sized caps that can take on a sort of nipple appearance. They go a dirty white color with blue tinges in parts.
It grows quite slow compared to many other common mushrooms, so you’ll need to take care to treat it right and not make any mistakes in the process.When grown under the perfect conditions you can get an enormous amount of shrooms from the first two rounds. The mushrooms grow to up to 15cm with thick, firm stems.
Effects Of Magic Mushroom
Hallucinogens that interfere with the action of the brain chemical serotonin may alter:
- sensory perception
- body temperature
- sexual behavior
- muscle control
- intensified feelings and sensory experiences
- changes in sense of time (for example, time passing by slowly)
- increased blood pressure, breathing rate, or body temperature
- loss of appetite
- dry mouth
- sleep problems
- mixed senses (such as “seeing” sounds or “hearing” colors)
- spiritual experiences
- feelings of relaxation or detachment from self/environment
- uncoordinated movements
- lowered inhibition
- excessive sweating
- paranoia – extreme and unreasonable distrust of others
- psychosis – disordered thinking detached from reality
Two additional studies using psilocybin were completed: one at New York University (NYU) Langone Medical Center in New York City and one at Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore. For both studies, trained monitors were with patients as they experienced the effects of the drug, which can lead to hallucinations.
- In the NYU study, 29 patients with advanced cancer were given either a single dose of psilocybin or the B vitamin known as niacin, both in conjunction with psychotherapy. After seven weeks, the patients switched treatments (a cross-over study). In 60% to 80% of the patients receiving psilocybin, a relief from distress occurred rapidly and lasted over six months. The long-term effect was evaluated by researchers looking at test scores for depression and anxiety.
- In the Johns Hopkins study, researchers treated 51 adults with advanced cancer with a small dose of psilocybin followed five weeks later with a higher dose, with a 6-month follow-up. As with the NYU study, about 80% of participants experienced clinically significant relief from their anxiety and depression that lasted up to six months.